Megaman 3 Top Man Stage Cover Megaman 3 Top Man Stage Cover

Amazing just simply amazing. I love this cover. mainly because you played it so well and had the original song playing in the background. you have talent my friend. maybe one day we'll see you at capcom performing all the songs for the new games.

Metal Gear Solid Remake Metal Gear Solid Remake

simply amazing

this is probably the best mgs theme remix i have ever heard! and i dont mean that lightly either. this is just simply captivating and epic. you sir or mam odviously put alot of work into this remix and i congratulate you. because you are one of those people who make awesome remixes! keep it up!

Occuring Death Occuring Death

THIS ONG IS AWESOME!

I really like it can i possibly use this in a map im making for counter strike?

Hellstick responds:

Sure, be my guest, that would be awesome:P

SMB 2 - Overworld SMB 2 - Overworld

This is perfect

I think this remix really captures the feel of the first world of smb2. i really like the jazzy tone to.

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks for the review.

Sonik Boom - Sonic CD Sonik Boom - Sonic CD

NICE

after listening to this song i found my old copy of sonic cd for the pc and am trying to get it to install. this is an awesome song. keep up the good work man!!!

Mega Man III - Intro Mega Man III - Intro

EPIC!!!

JUST EPIC!!!

I love this remix. its so much better than all the others of the megaman3 intro. now if only there was away to replace the original intros song with this one.

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks man. Hahah, if only they did. Keep checking back as I am continually uploading new songs. Also merchandise is for sale at www.stage3-1.net/shop. Thanks!

Sonic2-Emerald Hill-Metaljonus Sonic2-Emerald Hill-Metaljonus